
well, this is for my frens in 7T.
1. I have accidentally wrote Chelsea's name in the 7E stufff. hehe
2. Katrina - She is a veeery nice gal who I fought several times this year. But now we are gud frens...... She is right now training for the Mt Kinabalu climbing stuff..( Damn difficult..)
3. Nattasha- She is damn hilarious gal who I like... I really like the way she laughs and giggles.....
4.Tanisha- She is Nattasha's best fren and the gal who I like ... Trust me... she is damn hilarious..
And I think I hav a certain feeling for her... kkkkkk - I am NOT a les!!
5. Ashwinie- my sweet fren who is quite gud in Chinese ( but still, I score better than her in exam!) I lyke the way she laughs ... It's sort of weird... I think she really luvs hugging coz everytime she sees me, she just has to hug me so tight...
6. Anna _ She is such a pro in making Benofee pie- Am I spelling it rite???
Her hse is damn nice and i LYK HER... She is damn cute wen she makes the freaking cute puppy face.... Think I lyk her a lot...kk
7.Leen- though I am not tat kinda close to her.. She is damn smart!!! I guess I like her eventhiugh I don't even know whether she is present in da class...
8.Aishwarya... Hey... I do lyk her its just tat I don't really express my feelings... - tat sounds quite wrong but still,,, I lyk her...
9. Meassa - did I spell her name correctly??? Well, I t's been a long time since I haven't seen her..... she is damn innocent and sometimes cute.... but I don't really lyk her hair....
prefer the curled hair...kk
10. Max Tan- damn.. I ve got nth to say about him except tat sometimes I think he's got mental problem... He is damn hilarious and trust me, I hav never seen him s\serious since yr6....
Hope he gets well and normal again...
11. Armani- Is it true hes got chicken pox?? Hope he gets weell. He is a damn hilarious boy and I really lyk him as in frens.... ummmmmmmm... nth really to describe Armani... He is quite nice...
12. Jo- Damn He is damn annoying these days.. BUt still I lyk him... He is still short, and I do hope tat he gets a little taller one day...
13. Daniel Oh- WeLL, he is really tall... The tallest in the whole year!!( i think) :-)
Sometimes he is mean but most of the time, he is quite mean... And I really do lyk annoying him and see him get pissed off at me...kkkk
14. Emyl - He only brings this really weird looking orange juice to school... I wonder how it tastes lyk but I certainly hav no intention of drinking it.......
15. Hatim- I've known him for a long time but never really talked to him... In fact, he doesn't care about me and I don't care about him...hehe
16. Maisum- Man... I've got nth to say about him...kkkkkkk never talked to him....
No comments:
Post a Comment