
No matter Who you are, whether I hate youor not, your names are up here..pls read..
1.Chelsea Chong _ My best fren and my luv..(hehe I am not a les)
I really do lyk her except when she pinches me... tat's so freakin painful~~~
Sometimes she is very humorous.. but most of the time she isn't...kk
2. Enisa- she is a make- up gal... well, she luvs going to the tandas with me
to check on her make up... She is a nice gal, and who I luv AS IN FRENZ...
Sometimes she is funny, but most of the time, she isn't...
3. Sarah... She is a very annoying gal...(pls don't be offended wen u read this...)
I mean... only wen she talks a lot... It is lyk a fish market wen she is around...
BUt overaal, she is a nice fren....
4.Dina .. Well,,, her uncle, is th KING of Malaysia !!! Damn I know guys you guys think I lyk her just coz of her uncle, but of course, NO!!! I just luv the way she is as in her sense of humour and so on... ..
5.Nifal.. She is a veeeeery quiet gal.....Sometimes I don't even know tat she exists or is present in the class!!!!!!!!!
6. Ayesha... Well,,,,, I actually got nth to say about her, but tat its just tat she is nice, has a damn long hair and luvs going to England..... Man, I hope She takes me to England wit her in her luggage..(If I can fit .. LOL - tats the whole problem anyway... )
7.Fiona She is excellent at DRAWING in paint software... Believe me , she is a real PRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... She is OK,,, but most of the time, she is damn annoying....
8.Tiffany- She just luvs vampire luv stories... ANd plus, she is the first fren from Hong Kong!!! Well, I guess I lyk her...... But when I first saw her, I thought tat she was an albino!!!( Damn white!!)
9.Vidyaa_ I am certainly not sure whETHER i spelled her name correctly.... She is damn nice, so pro in drawing and coloring... She used to live in the same condo as me, but unfortunately, she left........... :-)
10. JeREMY_ mY mat saleh fren (fren who is a boy..) Well, he is cute and has a weird beckham hair style... I actually prefer him with his hair let down.....
11. Kamil.. Well, he is a full Malaysian fren who is a boy... I ve been to his hse only once, and it was quite cool......... lyk this guy...
12. Tanaka.. Well,,,,, He is a bit violent sometimes, actually, all the time, but he is not tat(as in enormously) mean smtimes he is nice.... He gets pissed off if we call him a certain word which we are not supposed to say in schools which starts with an "F"..... From here, I hope I gave you guys enough clue to find out wat word I am saying about...
13. Daniel_ He is a hot temperedm guy who is quite GAY.... And Enisa thinks tat he has Mental Problems( But I think NOT) Well, He is an OK boy...
14.iAN ... He is a bastard sometimes and pisses me off sometimes... My mat saleh fren no. 2... I lyk him as in frens...
15.Razif.. He is lyk a boy Nifal, I don't really know whether he even exists...16. KEEN.. He reminds me of Kungfu Panda..( No offence) and is ALWAYS BLURR..
He is OK these days ...
17. Kim... Man i almost forgot about you!!!! But I managed to remember ... Well, I still miss him. And have a great life in Korea!!!
18. Max Last but not the least,,, he is a FREAK... And this Italiano smtimes pisses me off.... I bet tat his ambition is a Mafia..- no offence...
No comments:
Post a Comment